At DTE, LLC we value the health of our staff, and yours. For this reason, we announce the following measures in light of the situation arising from the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Following the information of the local authorities and recommendations, our services remain suspended in the office located in the CIAPR. We will be advising you as soon as possible about any change in hours and the date of resumption of our services. This can be via email and through our website.
Several of our services are online, therefore, it is not necessary to stop by our office if you are already part of our services:
- Digital Certificate Renewal
- Digital Certificate Download
- Online PDF Signer Tool
- Installation & Use Instructions
- You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form in the Contact Us page.
- Be sure to put your full name and license number in order to better serve you and identify your account.
- Be detailed in the situation you face with the digital signature. Indicate if you are facing situations by installing the digital signature or using it and in what steps.
- If you have situations using the digital signature, indicate in which program you are confronting the situation.
First Time Registrations and Visits Needed
If you know of a professional colleague in engineering, surveying or architecture who needs our services, and has never registered with us, we ask that you keep an eye on our website for service hours or any alternative method to use. Likewise, when assisting when resuming services, we recommend the following:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based disinfectant.
- Take respiratory hygiene measures. When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your elbow flexed or with a tissue. Discard the tissue immediately and disinfect your hands.
- Keep your distance in greeting, avoid physical contact (kisses and / or hugs) particularly if you have any symptoms of allergies, cough or respiratory distress.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you have a fever, cough, and shortness of breath, stay home and seek immediate medical attention.
This release may change. You can be aware of any details through our website.